Over the last several years, Jeremy has immersed himself into the burgeoning Irish cultural scene in the Bluegrass. He performs with several different ensembles – as both a bodhrán player and an Irish dancer – and has been a guest artist on a number of occasions at concerts and festivals throughout the region. His playing has been heard from pubs to concert halls to soundtracks; with folk groups, rock bands, and the occasional orchestra or jazz band.
Jeremy currently plays bodhrán as one half of the Kentucky-based trad duo, Set Course (with award-winning fiddler, Justin Bridges), and regularly performs as an accompanist at local feiseanna and céilí events.
Along with Justin Bridges, Jeremy serves as Co-Director of the Kentucky Irish Music Academy (KIMA), which offers a wide variety of courses in topics that range from instrumental instruction to music theory. He is a faculty member with the Kentucky McTeggart Irish Dancers (KMID), serving as a bodhrán instructor, beginning dance instructor, and music consultant. In addition to providing class and private instruction, he is an active clinician, teaching workshops at schools and Irish music festivals throughout the Ohio Valley and beyond.
Jeremy regularly travels to Ireland to hone his skills. He is a veteran of Craiceann: The Bodhrán Summer School – which is located on Inis Oírr off the coast of Galway – and has participated in the online iteration of Búla Buzz on several occasions. These events feature an unparalleled lineup of instructors, including such musicians as Colm Phelan, Robbie Walsh, and Cormac Byrne (just to name a few).
In May of 2016, Jeremy was awarded the Silver Medal in the Senior Bodhrán competition at the Comhaltas Ceoltóirí Éireann Midwest Fleadh Cheoil, qualifying for the All-Ireland Championships.
- Horses Are Running – Bodhrán and Irish Dance Tracking for Wendy Conlee (2021)
- EscALE8 – Percussion Ensemble by Chad Floyd (2020)
- Sean Nós Reels – Soundtrack/ On-Screen with Allison Duvall/ Set Course (2020)
- Pre-Sean Nós: Dance Basics – Soundtrack/ On-Screen with Allison Duvall/ Set Course (2020)
- Berea Celtic Festival (10th Anniversary) – LP Compilation (2019)
- Maiden Voyage – EP with Set Course (2017)
- “Eyes of Azurite” – Song with Matthew Rhodes and John Skelton (2015)
- “The Foggy Dew” – Music Video with An Rince Mór (2015)
- Honor the Code – EP with Analog Apostles (2014)
Track 1: “The Road Ahead”
- Daniel Boone and the Opening of the American West – Soundtrack (2014)